The official non-profit partner
of Grand Teton National Park
Grand Teton Association
Come to the Tetons
Photos & Video
Our work for the park
News & Events
Shop the Tetons
Note & Postcards
Posters & Gifts
DVDs & CDs
Jenny Lake Rangers
Make A Donation
Passport- Explorer Edition
From the creators of the best-selling Passport To Your National Parks comes the new Passport Explorer - the biggest and best Passport ever!
* Bigger, Better pages- More pages and more room for national park cancellations and commemorative stamps- over 170 pages in all!
* Park Checklists - A complete list of every official National Park Service Unit.
* Bigger, Better maps - Two-page fold-out maps show park locations, including time zones and major highways.
* Park Descriptions- Concise descriptions with phone numbers and web addresses of every national park unit.
* Durable & Expandable - Sturdy portfolio zips shut to protect your stamps and collectibles. Ring binder easily snaps open, letting you add or rearrange pages whenever you like!
* And a whole lot more- Removable shoulder strap, Official NPS Map & Guide, National Park bookmark, Exclusive Passport Explorer pen, Vinyl zip-lock pouch, Laminated tabbed dividers, Special slide pocket for your parks pass or other ID
Passport To your National Parks will help you discover the beauty and history found in America's national parks. You'll gain a greater appreciation of the national park system in America - and you'll have fun doing it! The Passport book is perfect for planning a trip to our national parks, and for saving your memories after you've left.
Each year a series of collectible Passport stamps is issued. The set of 10 stamps (one national and 9 regional) is enclosed on one handy sheet.
Simply peel off the stamps and place them in the designated areas in your passport book.
You can purchase stamp sets from previous years at national parks throughout the country.
Also, whenever you visit a national park, be sure to get your Passport canceled. These rubber-stamp ink marking record the name of the park and the date of your visit. The cancellations are free of charge, but you must visit a park to get your passport canceled - they are not available by mail.
2006 Park Passport Stamps
2003 Park Passport Stamps
1997 Park Passport Stamps
2008 Park Passport Stamps
1998 Park Passport Stamps
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Shipping & Deliveries
Returns & Exchanges
GRAND TETON ASSOCIATION
Become a Member
News & Events
Share the Tetons: